Saturday, February 17, 2007

Linux Podcasts

Since I got my new Meizu, I've been listening to a lot of podcasts, especially those dedicated to Linux. There are a surprising number of them out there, and I've listened to quite a few, but I wanted to share my favorites.
  • Linux Reality - Chess Griffin's generous, informative and practical podcast, presumably for newbies but really for anyone interested in Linux
  • LugRadio - can't understand them half the time, but usually very funny
  • JaK Attack - kind of hit and miss, but nice to hear a female voice
  • ITConversations Programming series - not active any longer, and focused on software development rather than linux, but great interviews with industry heavyweights like Paul Graham, Kent Beck, etc
  • Linux Action Show - often silly and self-conscious, but not boring and usually informative
  • Run Your Own Server - smart cats, more geared toward BSD than Linux, though

No comments: